Sunday, September 6, 2015

Knitfit Lucy - A Collections of Doll Clothes Tops

I will be away from my computer for a week. I tried to get the update for Knitfit Lucy published but I won't quite make it before I go away.

I have made lots of improvements to this doll clothes pattern.

My last update was just getting the pattern number changed and combining a few pattern pieces. I think I also included a text version.

This update will have lots of new lines on the pattern pieces for different hem lengths and also a slim fit and a relaxed fit. I have made the ribbing bands a bit narrower as well.
I have included lots of ways to use the pattern and also links to the Fashion Files that go with the pattern.
I have summarised the text version a bit more and included a pictorial version with little diagrams instead of lots of words. So now you can use the detailed photo tutorial on your tablet or computer or you can print out the text version or print out the pictorial version.

The 4 main views are still there. I have sewn new samples for 3 of them.

The skivvy

Clasic skivvy using doll clothes pattern 1801

The T-shirt

Classic T-shirt made from doll clothes pattern 1801

And the Tank Top

Classic Tank Top made from doll clothes pattern 1801

I was supposed to make a crop top but turned it into a baby doll dress. Now I still have to make the crop top.

Classic T-shirt dress made from doll clothes pattern 1801

Customers for my doll clothes patterns on Craftsy will automatically get the update but Etsy customers will have to keep a look out and convo me from their 1801 Knitfit Lucy order so I can send you the link to the update. 

Happy Sewing,
Val