|My photo tutorials are made for the screen|
Great page layout.
Easy to zoom in.
Great for storage.
I have signed up for the Etsy Holiday Boot Camp 2015 and have been exploring my target audience this week. It is always good to think about why you are selling and who you are selling to.
When I started up my shop I had a very specific audience in mind - someone like me!
The point of my shop was to share my patterns with like minded people.
My original audience looked like this:
- Likes to sew
- Wants a variety of 18" or 20" doll clothes
- Wants a low price but doesn't what to sacrifice quality
- Has a computer or iPad in the sewing room
- Wants detailed instructions that are computer and iPad friendly
- Doesn't want to print out instruction pages
- The photo tutorial
- The text only pages
- The pictorial tutorial
- The pattern pieces and extras
|1801 has the photo tutorial, the text only and the pictorial tutorial|
as well as vector drawn pattern pieces.