|My new Doll Clothes Pattern Shop page looks great|
I am slowly looking at ways to improve the rating of my doll clothes pattern blog in google search. I am not too concerned because I have noticed that my Google+ posts are on the first page of the search for 'doll clothes' in Google. Not ideal, because not everyone is happy with google+ but pretty good for getting people to see that I exist.
I am hoping that in a week or two my blog web page will also show up. I believe it takes time for the bots to calculate that you are an authentic site with useful content.
Yesterday I saw that someone had a shop page with all their Etsy products set out just like in Etsy. How did they do this?
Simple. There is an Etsy widget that sets it up for you with just 2 lines of code.
Get the Etsy widget
How I set up my own doll clothes pattern shop page
- I started a 'new page' in my blog.
- Named it Pattern Shop.
- Clicked on the HTML tab and pasted the code on the line after the few bits of code that were already there.
- Click the public box for the new page
- Edit the pages section in your layout to put it in the right order.
Working on the SEO
- I have been deliberately including the key words doll clothes right at the beginning of each post and through the post in as natural a way as possible.
- I write a search description using my key words.
- I name all m photo files with valspierssews doll clothes at the beginning of the name.
- I include a Title and alt txt for all my photos.
- I include a caption with key words for my photos.