I can't believe I haven't completed any of my goals for February. Well I can really.
I had a bit of a break down with my daily planning and to do list. I didn't write it up. I know why I didn't get my list of goals done but I am not too concerned.
I did have a lovely time making and sewing lots of new designs and I bought some new fabric collections for new wardrobe capsules.
I am a bit behind with the monthly posting of my goals but I haven't given up hope. I have started back with the daily to do list and I am trying to concentrate on some housework goals and habits.
In the bit of March I have left I hope to get a few things done.
- Publish 2 more patterns. The 8 gore skirt and the denim jacket for the Australian Girl Doll.
- Add another gallery picture with an outfit made from my patterns.
- Add the hankie skirt to my free patterns.
- List 2 more clothes packages on Etsy. As fast as I sell them I add more samples to the pile.
- Cut out 4 more groups of elements for the applique quilt.
- Steam the floors.
- Interact with 10 of my bloggy friends blogs.
- Pin twenty new links rather than just repinning.
- Read one more e-book
- Finish listening to one audio book